Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Post NLC Reflection: Kappa Sigma

Check out what the wonderful ladies of the University of South Florida-Kappa Sigma chapter had to say about their time at NLC back in July!

"Our chapter learned so much at NLC. We learned the specific tools needed to improve our chapter. These tools taught us how to handle certain situations and how to become better leaders in our chapter. I know personally, it has inspired me to become more hands on in my chapter. It has given me that push to be a better leader. 

Not only did NLC help my leadership capabilities, it also brought me closer with sisters in other chapters. We met girls from all over the country and it was great to see what types of things their chapter does. I was able to take those ideas and use them for my chapter's personal issues. NLC was a great experience and I know that Kappa Sigma is so grateful for the opportunity."
Kappa Sigma and their link!

No comments:

Post a Comment